1、 The main causes of blade breakage of plate shears
1. There is a problem with the blade material of the hydraulic plate shears.
2. The blade edge clearance is not adjusted correctly.
3. The clearance between the upper and lower blades is not at the corresponding position of the shear material.
4. The strength of the shearer body wallboard is insufficient.
5. The feed of some material blades is too large due to grinding.
2、 Maintenance procedures for plate shears
1. Before each startup, add lubricating oil regularly and quantitatively according to the requirements of the lubrication chart. The oil shall be clean and free of sediment.
2. The lubricating oil in the motor bearing shall be replaced and filled regularly, and the electrical part shall be regularly checked for normal, safe and reliable operation.
3. Regularly check whether the triangle belt, handle, knob and key of the plate cutter blade are damaged. If the plate cutter blade is seriously worn, it shall be replaced in time and reported to the spare parts for supplement.
4. The shear clearance shall be reasonably selected according to the thickness of the plate.
5. The plate shall not be stained with impurities or hard objects.
6. Avoid cutting and welding old plates.
7. Avoid cutting thick plates beyond the limit. Adjust the clearance between the upper and lower blades regularly.